Mystery Author: Strong Women, Great Stories

My photo

I write three series: The Loser Mysteries, The Dead Detective Mysteries & the Simon & Elizabeth (Tudor) Mysteries as well as stand-alones that offer readers "Strong Women, Great Stories."
These days I also answer to Maggie Pill, who writes a cozy sleuth series. Maggie is a lot like Peg, just younger, cooler, and funnier.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What's Cooking?

Many authors have success with mysteries that include great dinner recipes. You won't see that from me, since I've never been fond of cooking. (Now, baking is another story!) Anyway, today we're checking your knowledge of soups/stews: What's the main ingredient?

1. Bouillabaisse
2. Gaspacho
3. Borscht
4.Avgolemono
5. Menudo









Answers
1. Fish
2. Tomato base w/vegetables
3. Beets
4. Egg/lemon
5. Beef stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive