Movie Musicals

I can't resist watching them.
Last night it was Singing in the Rain, and today I can't get "Good Morning to You" out of my head.
I know I shouldn't watch. I know visions of Debbie Reynolds, Donald O'Connor, and Gene Kelly will dance through my head all day long, pushing out thoughts I really need, like where the plot of this next book is going.
Doesn't matter.
I will stop anytime I'm channel surfing for "Summer Love" from Grease, "America" from West Side Story, "Brush Up Your Shakespeare" from Kiss Me, Kate, "Feed Me, Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors, or "Lonesome Polecat" from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I know they're all on YouTube, but I try to blank it out of my consciousness. If I were to start, who knows how long I'd go?

And by the way, that's just the beginning of my list. You can fill in your own favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A First-World Issue, Funny...Maybe

Book Clubs Take Note: Discussion Guide: Sister Saint, Sister Sinner

30 Days of Christmas Day 21: IndieBrag Blog-Hop & Giveaway