You Think YOU'Re Confused...

Some days my head spins!

For those who've asked, here's what's new/changed with my books.

Shakespeare's Blood has a new cover and a sequel, Charlie Dickens' Documents. Both stories involve Mercedes, an American who gets into all sorts of trouble in the UK. Like other suspense novels, this one is less "Whodunit?" and more "Will she make it?" There's lots to be revealed, and the clock is ticking. My English teacher background crops up in the focus on two giants of literature, and I had great fun weaving tidbits of their lives into the lively escape-or-we'll-be-dead plot.

Becky Boyd, Voice Actress
The Loser Mysteries are now mine again, after five years with a publishing house. I've put new covers on them and have some beta readers at work seeking out those last few errors that seem to creep in any time an author re-opens a file, like extra pages or spaces or lines that break for no apparent reason. In addition, I've arranged to finish the series for audio. The woman my studio in Chicago hired did two books and then quit the business (She had a baby and was working on a PhD, so I had to forgive her) which meant the series was only two-thirds available for audio book lovers. That will soon be corrected. Becky Boyd, the talented reader who read Not Dead Yet... agreed to read Killing Despair, the third and final book of the series. I've heard 5 chapters, and she's awesome!

I sent the second of the KIDNAP.org series to my editor on January 1st, so that one is in the works. Not sure of the title yet, but Robin and her "gang" take on a big pharmaceutical company with a CEO you'll love to hate. I'll soon put up some cover ideas so you can comment and/or vote.

And of course Maggie is at work on Sleuth Sisters #7. Hop over to her blog and check out the cover choices for that one! http://maggiepill.maggiepillmysteries.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A First-World Issue, Funny...Maybe

Book Clubs Take Note: Discussion Guide: Sister Saint, Sister Sinner

What's So Great About Reading?